Tuesday, May 15, 2007

If I had my life to live over again......

I would have played more often and pored less over my books....

I would have climbed more trees and worried less about exam scores....

I would have sailed more paper boats in the rain, than wonder if I would catch a cold in the weather....

I would have enjoyed a few more chocolates, regardless of cavities....

I would not have fretted so much over having to wear glasses in college.....

I would have sent less e-cards and more self made ones.....

I would have painted more empty egg shells ....

I would have been less conscious about having a perfect smile for the camera, and rather been myself....

I would have clicked more black-and-white pictures.....

I would have shared that ridiculous collection of pencil-erasers with my friends instead of jealously guarding it until eternity.....

I would have had more bread dipped in hot-chocolate regardless of the "what-weird taste" looks that people gave me.....

I would have stomped through some more puddles during the monsoon... and crunched a lot more dry foliage during autumn......

I would have gone on more treks...... and thought less about falling down a ravine....

I would have been more receptive when accepting criticism and more thoughtful before giving it...

I would have burst more bubble-wrap!

I would have said more "thank Q"s and "I love you"s and lesser "Sorry"s

I would have sat on more roller coasters and screamed my head off, rather than be watching from the scared-albeit-envious crowd below......

I would have always left my glasses in places where I could find them......

I would have believed in Santa till I was 18 :)

If only I had my life to live over again.........

I would have winked at some good looking hunk ;-) .... just this once !!!

~Tweety

11 comments:

The Golden Silence said...

hmmmm.... "winked at some good looking hunk"....

its never late for that... ;-)

Asterix said...

1. I would have learnt to play the guitar.

2. Roamed around India in my early twenties instead of wasting them away.

3. Read many more books.

4. Gotten a girlfriend ;-)

Anonymous said...

1. Would not have spent my childhood studying in "boys only" school
2. Learned Dancing
3. Got a 9.9 CGPA in college

Moniphal said...

>>> I would have said more "thank Q"s and "I love you"s and lesser "Sorry"s

heheh, it's still not at all late for that ;)

>> "winked at some good looking hunk"
The same for this one too :P.

Anonymous said...

Its never too late for any of the things u have written, itni boodhon jaisee baatein kyon ??

-Mannie

Tara said...

Wonderful post :-) Its not too late for many things on the list.. I say, we have only one life.. so lets just cram as much into it as possible.. :-)

Fatso said...

Hazaro khwahishe aisi ki har khwahish pe dum nikale...
bahot nikale mere araman .. lekin fir bhi kam nikale...

Mudra said...

Very nice post... but hey, it's not too late! Most of the things on that list, it's never too late to do them!

Wish I could put one of mine... let me think...
1. Seen more sunrises
2. Gotten wet in the rain without worrying about anything
3. Once, just once, played football in a muddy ground in the rain!

All Blog Spots said...

your blog is really nice , it simply tells how beautiful your thoughts are ! Great wrok

Unknown said...

Agree with some of the comments re that its still not too late and if your plan to pick on bursting some more bubble wrap then you can surely count me and Nihal in :):)

Anonymous said...

kkonline.org was started with a goal of infusing noble ideas, thoughts and
values, spreading love, peace and joy, uplift human spirit and inspiring
life to make this world a better place to live in.